Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work with you on the rental of your new home. We look forward to providing you with the services that have made Better Homes and Gardens Rand Realty one of the largest real estate companies in the country and the leading brokerage in the region.
When you rent your home, you don’t have to choose between the resources of a big company and the local expertise of a small neighborhood broker. Better Homes and Gardens Rand Realty gives you the best of both worlds: a world-class real estate company that is one of the largest in the country and recognized as industry innovator, and a family-owned local business run by people who grew up here, live here, and are deeply committed to the communities of Westchester and the Hudson Valley.
Big Company Advantages
When you rent a home with Better Homes and Gardens Rand Realty, you harness the power of one of the country’s largest and most respected real estate companies, recognized by Real Estate Magazine and REALTOR® Magazine as one of the top 75 real estate brokerages in the country. Long recognized for its commitment to operational excellence, technological innovation, and market savvy, Better Homes and Gardens Rand Realty provides you with a comprehensive array of services and tools to find the right home, including:
- Professional Documentation. Comprehensive Rental documentation packages to ensure that you understand the rights and obligations of renting a home.
- Education and Information. Orientation materials to educate you on the renting process, your lease obligations, and maintaining relationships with your landlord.
- Technology. A dedicated site at RandRentals.com, which is the only regional website devoted to rental clients and needs.
Small Company Advantages
When you rent your home through Better Homes and Gardens Rand Realty, you also get all the benefits of working with a small, family-owned, local broker deeply committed to the neighborhoods and communities we serve. Each of our 25 offices functions as a neighborhood “boutique” broker, with its own manager directing operations and a group of local agents who live in, work in, and know our communities:
- Local Expertise. We know the nuances of our local markets better than anyone else: we know the schools, housing styles, history, local regulations, and anything else that can help smooth your transaction.
- A Local Business. Just as you probably like to patronize locally-owned restaurants, shops, and other businesses, working with Better Homes and Gardens Rand Realty gives you the opportunity to support a local, family-owned company.
- Commitment to Communities. The Rand owners have long been supporters of local charities, foundations, and community organizations, taking leadership positions in organizations such as Hospice, People to People, the regional Making Strides Against Breast Cancer, and the regional American Red Cross. And the hundreds of Better Homes and Gardens Rand Realty agents and employees support and contribute to myriad local causes throughout the region.
Thank you again for giving us the opportunity to work with you. We look forward to you having a great rental experience with us.